Thursday, July 07, 2005

Photo Diary

Hey guys

I am mainly using this site so I can share all my pictures with you guys at home, plus it gives me an adress book online.
I know its been ages since i wrote a (general) email and it is coming (i know i havent even updated you guys on New Zealand)
But if you guys go to this site you'll find i've allready added an album of my latest little trip :) St Barhts!
So please go and have a look



Please click on the link below and enter your contact info for me:

http://www.ringo.com/i.html?i=80170050x695376

I'm using a new, free service where I put in my contact info for you, you put in your contact infor for me, and everyone stays up to date automatically. It's surprisingly easy and useful.

Thanks for your help

LOTS OF LOVE
Sophia (fieta)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home